Brismark’s new Bookkeeping Service helps Brismark Credit Service customers to keep their business accounts in order. Clients have access to a Certified Practicing Accountant (CPA) and highly skilled finance officers to help them streamline their finances and make it easier to do business.
Features of the service include:
• Collecting buying sheets and reconciling invoices
• Lodging online discrepancies
• Accounts payable (entry and bill paying)
• Accounts receivable (entry and invoicing)
• Calculating GST claims as per Credit Service statements and providing a summary for Business Activity Statements (BAS)
• Other general bookkeeping services as per individual client needs
• Printing of invoices and statements for buyers (fees apply)
Benefits of the service include:
• Time saving to focus more on other areas of your business
• Best practice end-of-financial-year processing
• Audit-ready financial documentation
• Efficiently keep track of cash flow
• Faster financial analysis and decision making
Brismark’s Bookkeeping Services are available to Brismark Credit Service customers at a competitive hourly rate, with service fees being charged to the customer’s Credit Service account. A Better Choice! Retailer Program members receive a complimentary one-hour consultation.
Email [email protected], call 0428 044 235 or (07) 3915 4222, or visit our team at the Credit Service counter on the ground floor of the Fresh Centre.