Brismark supports the importance that the community places on the maintenance of informational privacy of individuals’ personal and sensitive information. This extends to the collection and management of information held in its records regarding individuals.
- how and when Brismark collects personal information;
- how Brismark uses and discloses personal information;
- how Brismark keeps personal information secure, accurate and up-to-date;
- how an individual can access and correct their personal information; and
- how Brismark will facilitate or resolve a privacy complaint.
However, sometimes Brismark may collect personal information from a third party, in particular, from credit reporting bodies. If we have collected personal information from a third party we will, whenever reasonably possible, make you aware that we have done this and why unless:
- such information is in relation to credit information received from third parties, such as credit reporting bodies.
- such information is received from any trade referee or personal referee you have listed on any application form with Brismark;
- we have collected this information from publicly available sources; or
- as otherwise required or authorised by law.
Use and Disclosure
Brismark only uses and discloses personal information for the purposes for which it was collected, which are directly related to one of our functions or activities here.
Brismark only discloses your personal information to those parties external to Brismark where those third parties assist Brismark in carrying out its services or are a related party to Brismark. Examples of those organisations are listed here and shall include, but is not limited to, Brisbane Markets Limited.
Credit Reporting Policy
To the extent you provide Brismark with personal information which is credit information or to the extent we collect any credit information about you from a third party, Brismark’s Credit Reporting Policy shall apply. Please see paragraph 6 and our Credit Reporting Policy for further information.
You may unsubscribe from receiving any further communication from us at any time. If you do not wish to receive direct marketing communications from Brismark, please contact us via the details provided below, or follow the unsubscribe links in any direct marketing email communication you may receive from us.
Security and Access
How to contact us
For further information or to make a complaint, please contact our Privacy Officer at email@example.com or alternatively you can write to us at: