Brismark’s Credit Service is a clearing house for Primary Wholesalers, Buyers and related businesses operating at the Brisbane Markets. Established in 1973, it is widely recognised
and respected in the industry.
How does it work?
Using the unique Buying Brand supplied when a Buyer joins the Credit Service, all transactions at the Brisbane Markets are tracked.
Following each day’s trade, invoices are sent to the Credit Service by the Primary Wholesalers and other billing entities and then the information is electronically provided through Brismark Online. At the end of each week, the Credit Service provides Buyers with a consolidated statement from the billers.
Buyers are approved for either an Accellerated Payment Cycle (weekly payments) or an Extended Payment Cycle (fortnightly payments), with all payments to be made to the Credit Service on Wednesdays.
The payments received from the Buyers are subsequently distributed to the relevant billers.
Why use the Credit Service?
- One online consolidated account summary requiring a single payment each week
- Credit available (limits apply), enabling Buyers to purchase through all Brismark Wholesaler Members and approved billing entities
- Cashless trading at the Markets
- Simplified buying process – select your produce, load your vehicle and go.
- Timesaving with same day online invoice retrieval
- Online support to solve pricing or ordering discrepancies
- Access to our digital portal – Brismark Online – helping users save on invoice printing costs, send adjustment requests with full audit trails and cut-down on manual data entry
- Provision of an end-of-financial year Market expenditure summary.
The online invoicing system is very easy to use. I get a statement each day and check off my purchases. I can’t see an easier way to do it. Getting the total at the end of the week means I can stay diligent.
Len – Spuds and Plums
Register Your Interest
Interested in finding out more? Fill in the form below, phone us on (07) 3915 4222,
or visit us on Ground Floor of the Fresh Centre at the Brisbane Markets.
News, Videos & Publications
Select a filter tab to find out more