BRISBANE MARKETS HOTLINE – FREECALL 24 HOURS A DAY
1800 631 002
If you have an operational matter, comments on the Brisbane Markets facilities or even confidential Market-related business to discuss, just give us a call. We also encourage you to call if you are experiencing any difficulties in your trade dealings.
Marketline is confidential and responsive. Call between 7.30am and 3.30pm and your call will be answered personally by one of our helpful customer service staff, who will direct your enquiry to the appropriate person to assist. Or call after hours and leave a message, and your call will be returned the next business day.
Market pricing enquiries should be directed to market wholesalers or Market Information Services. Market Information Services can be contacted on telephone 07 3379 4576 or Infocall 1902 262 580.
Grower Complaint Service
Brismark operates a Grower Complaint Service specifically designed to investigate issues raised by growers and others who feel they have a grievance to be heard regarding business in the Market.
Keeping good records
In order to minimize problems and ensure you have evidence in case of a dispute please keep good records.
Some handy tips include:
- Keep your consignment notes.
- Document discussions with your wholesaler/s.
- Finalise a written terms of trade between yourself and the wholesaler that clearly sets out each other’s expectations.
- If you are unsure, seek clarification from the wholesaler to make sure both parties are clear on any issues that arise.
- A Complaints Officer will need this type of paperwork as the basis of his or her investigation. It is difficult to conduct an investigation without evidence so without it, your complaint may not be able to proceed.
It is all confidential
The Grower Disputes Service is confidential. With this in mind, only the necessary disclosure are made in the course of the investigation.