Brismark operates a Dispute Resolution Grower Hotline to investigate issues raised by growers and others who feel they have a grievance to be heard regarding business in the Market. If you have an operational matter, comments on the Brisbane Markets facilities or even confidential Market-related business to discuss, freecall us on 1800 631 002. We also encourage you to call if you are experiencing any difficulties in your trade dealings.
The hotline is confidential and responsive. Your call will be answered by one of our helpful customer service staff, who will direct your enquiry to the appropriate person to assist.
Market pricing enquiries should be directed to market wholesalers or Market Information Services. Market Information Services can be contacted on 07 3379 4576 or 1902 262 580.
Keeping good records
In order to minimize problems and ensure you have evidence in case of a dispute please keep good records. Some handy tips include:
- Keep your consignment notes.
- Document discussions with your wholesaler/s.
- Finalise a written terms of trade between yourself and the wholesaler that clearly sets out each other’s expectations.
- If you are unsure, seek clarification from the wholesaler to make sure both parties are clear on any issues that arise.
- A Complaints Officer will need this type of paperwork as the basis of their investigation. It is difficult to conduct an investigation without evidence. Without it, we may not be able to take your complaint further.
It is all confidential
The Dispute Resolution Grower Hotline is confidential. With this in mind, only necessary disclosures are made in the course of the investigation.