There are a variety of businesses that access the Brisbane Produce Market as registered commercial buyers.
These businesses may be secondary wholesalers, provedores, independent greengrocers and other retailers, exporters, food processors, restaurateurs, caterers, and hotels.
There are over 1,000 registered fruit and vegetable buyers operating in the Brisbane Produce Market. Click here to find out how to become a commercial buyer at the Brisbane Produce Market.
Brismark offers a range of services to commercial buyers at the Brisbane Produce Market including:
- Credit Service arrangements for buyers
- Debt Recovery Solutions (DRS)
- fuel cards
- secretarial services
- training and development
- you’re A better choice! Retailer Program
- industry representation.
Benefits of Brismark Online for Buyers
Buyers who access Brismark online receive the following benefits:
- ability to access invoices on the day of purchase (after 4pm). This access ability is secure and can be done via smart phone anywhere, anytime
- ability to lodge adjustment requests promptly and securely while providing a full audit trail
- reconcile accounts and lodge discrepancies online
- cheaper Credit Service weekly fees.