The Queensland Chamber of Fruit and Vegetable Industries Cooperative (Reg No 146274124) (Brismark) is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals and their personal information and complies with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act).Please read this carefully as it will have important consequences for you in relation to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information which you provide to Brismark.
You understand that:
- Brismark is the party who is collecting your personal information. We can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can write to us at PO Box 70, Brisbane Markets, Rocklea Qld 4106.
- Brismark will collect your personal information directly from you when possible. In certain circumstances, Brismark may be required to collect personal information from third parties, depending on the nature of your enquiry.
- The purpose of Brismark collecting your personal information is:
- to process any enquiry you submit to us through our website, contact you and provide you with information in relation to your enquiry;
- to obtain your consent for Brismark’s use of your name or likeness in (or in relation to) quotes, or audio- visual media (including photographs, images, audio or video recordings) of you for our publicity, advertising, social media, web or other online content; or
- to offer you updates, discounts, or other content or products and services that may be of interest to you and to provide you with direct marketing communications from us or our related entities and associates (using direct mail, telemarketing, email, SMS and MMS messages);
- If we do not collect this personal information in connection with the purposes in paragraph 3, then:
- Brismark will be unable to process your enquiry or supply you with information in relation to your enquiry;
- we will be unable to publish your quotes/images/tapes/videos in publications including print media, electronic media and mailing (unless you have consented to such disclosures through your other dealings with Brismark); and
- we will be unable to send you direct marketing communications (unless you have consented to such communications through your other dealings with Brismark).
- Your personal information may be disclosed to the following classes of people and organisations in connection with the purposes in paragraph 3:
- Brismark, its personnel and any related entities;
- third party service providers including without limitation marketing service providers, IT service providers, contractors and sales consultants and other parties who assist us in providing our products and services to you;
- in the case of your name only, to anyone who accesses or receives Brismark publications; and
- It is possible that some of the information collected may be disclosed to Brismark’s service providers outside of Australia. You consent to your information being disclosed to a destination outside Australia for this purpose, including but not limited to the United States of America and you understand and acknowledge that Australian Privacy Principle 8.1 will not apply to such disclosures of your personal information.