Brismark’s Mission is to provide representation and services to the primary wholesaling sector of the fruit and vegetable industry, and to hold a strategic level of ownership in Brisbane Markets Limited (BML).
- Represent the best interests of the wholesaling sector of the fruit and vegetable industry, the Brisbane Markets and the wider industry.
- Promote and support fruit and vegetable industry-based ownership of BML.
- Retain a minimum level of 25 percent ownership of the issued capital of BML.
- Support the effective operation, management, and future development of BML.
- Provide cost-effective services and support to primary Wholesalers to assist them in operating efficiently and in accordance with their statutory obligations.
- Provide services and representation to other parties within the fruit and vegetable industry when appropriate.
- Promote the role and importance of Brismark, its Members, the Brisbane Markets, and the consumption of fresh fruit and vegetables.
Our Values are an important part of who we are and are reflected in everything that we do
We are consistent, trustworthy, and honest in our actions and performance in delivering services and outcomes which align with the policies and Strategic Plan of Brismark.
We respect others, apply high standards, engage in timely and effective communications with internal and external stakeholders and are accountable for our performance.
We strive to deliver high quality and timely services and outcomes; we recognise the value that regular operational reviews and improvements provide, and we are prepared to face the challenges which change creates with confidence.
We are proactive and productive individuals and team members who collaborate as appropriate to deliver well considered and quality outcomes.
News, Videos & Publications
Select a filter tab to find out more